After over 30 years as a sole practitioner attorney and mediator, Karen Drury Russell founded Russell Mediations based on her core values of peace and non-violence. She has not litigated for over 20 years.
At Russell Mediations, we practice and promote mediation as an alternative to litigation in divorce, estate settlements, and family owned businesses. Our firm does not support going to court as a means of going through what is already a difficult and painful experience for you and your family. Our mediation services are meant to provide you with support, counsel and advice, so you can make your own decisions.
Our values are:
- Honesty: We are transparent, we tell the truth, we take personal responsibility for our actions.
- Authenticity: We genuinely believe in what we say and say what we mean, no BS
- Peacefulness: We treat everyone with dignity, respect and compassion using non-violent communication and acting in harmony to resolve conflict productively.
- Listen: We deeply listen to everyone with respect and dignity; we believe that everyone deserves to be heard and understood.
- Being of Service: Serving our community fills our soul. Karen is a Rotarian.
- Integrity: We live by our core values